Friday, February 18, 2011

Oh nooo!

She just found out about my blog!
She knew that I have a blog.
She didn't know about my latest post about her.
I wish that she read my previous post. Ahhhh. But I had to delete the picture. HAHAHAHA
Nanti terasa habis-habisan, mati aku ni haaa! Kasi pembayang dah laa eh?

But please, don't be too damn desperate to ask me to follow your silly blog.
It's a pain in the ass. Erghhh =.="
Just don't. I don't want to. I knew you have a lot of followers. But I'm gonna read it without following yours.

Don't be sad my friend. I'm just telling you the truth. Don't take it personally because I'm just telling you what people think about it. The Earth doesn't like it too. I'm a good friend. Indeed. =)

Now playing: Maybe by Sick Puppies

No comments:

Post a Comment