Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bukan nak mengutuk, tapi...

Ok. I'm a bad person! Oh god. What happened to me? HAHAHAHAHA.

One day, I logged on my Facebook. Suddenly, my friend PING me. ''Hey Joe, check this out. You should look into this blog. This is hilarious and fun."
In just a blink, I opened a new tab and paste the link given.

The first thing that came out from my mouth was " What the fuck! ". That is not a blog. That was a pink-freak website. I doesn't look like a blog. I was a girl's blog. I looked at the owner's profile. Shit !! It was my friend. She sat in front of me when we were at the primary school. The blog? Pheww. Only god knows how terrible it is. It was in pink. You can see sparkling glitters everywhere. My eyes are gonna bleed. The best part is, IT'S A PRINCESS !! Holy crap!.

That was not a princess. No way man. It is not! The worst thing is, she intentionally spell the word 'princess' into ''princezzss''/ ''pwincezs''. Stop with that crap girl. Didn't your mama teach you how to spell? Aiyaaaaa. Not just with stupid 'princess'. She did intentionally spell every single words into a stupid lame short form. It is soooo not understandable. LOSER!

Her latest post was about a fight/argument. It includes her and another loser girl. Both of them are just way too lame. Arghhh. Gosh! You need to look at this blog. You can say anything to me. I'm a bad person here. I know. Once you take a look at it. You will know how exactly what am I feeling. Seriously guys, believe me. You need to trust me in this. It's beyond our right mind to think. 

And one more thing, she has a lot of followers. Almost 500 ! Haiyoooo. Too many maaa. Maybe all of the followers are just like her. Or maybe they were following her blog just for fun and see if she's making fun of herself. Is this really my friend?

And FYI, you being a princess? Hell no. Take a look at the real world. Stop living in a fantasy bitch. Please stop and put an end to this. Erase the 'Princess' on your name. You are no princess. Princess supposed to be beautiful and gorgeous. You are way beyond that. Sorry to say, but that's the truth.

p/s: Do you want the blog's link? Ask me confidentially. Once you take a look at the blog. You should see the grammar. HAHAHAHAHA  [even my English is not that bad. =)]

Now Playing: What The Hell by Avril Lavigne


4 comments:

  1. good job pwinccee joe. u've done a very , indeed, an honourable task there. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there~ saya tersampai post ini secara x sengaja hehe.
    i'm no one to judge you but isn't your post pretty harsh? :)

    ReplyDelete