Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Am I Sick or What? HAHAHAHA

You know what, I am not the biggest fan of anything that related to Korean drama, songs, or whatever. But today, there's something wrong with me. I played some of the Korean songs over and over. Omaigod! I'm totally crazy. HAHAHAHA


 The Korean drama that I love the most is " My Girl " The other dramas? Nah, I don't like it. Korean drama make me gay. See? the Korean boys are more beautiful that the girls. WTF! I don't know. When I watched the dramas or movies, I was like " OK, which one is a girl and which one is a boy? " For those who loves everything about Korean things, no offense ok. I'm just saying. that wouldn't give any problems right? O.o



Ok ok. Maybe some of the songs are attracted to me. like this one " Fly to Seoul 'Boom boom boom' by 2P.M "[Play Me]. Maybe it is because of me wanted to go to Seoul sooo bad. Maybe now is not the time. Poor me. And one more, I like this song too " Cabi song (Caribbean Bay) by 2P.M & SNSD " [Play Me]. And this song too. " Nobody by Wonder Girls " [Play Me]. HAHAHAHAHA. And now, thanks to Wonder Girls for creating that dance moves because almost everyone is crazy about it. The girls, boys, oldies and even prisoners knew the dance moves. It affects everyone.

Anyway. I'm enjoying some of this crazy madness about Korean. I admit it.

Now playing: Sorry Sorry by Super Junior

No comments:

Post a Comment