Saturday, January 15, 2011

Just Stop !

From time to time, I'm weaken. People should move on when harsh things came in through their way. Calamity comes without an alert. It's not easy to deal with things that leave you deep scars. I don't like myself being wrapped with it. It's like a plague, an enormous growing cancer, a holocaust. It affects you everywhere. Especially my peaceful mind. At least, it used to be.  -__-

I hate seeing things that reminds me of the things occurred on me. I don't need reminders. How am I supposed to deal with it? Some of the things are naturally happened. No matter what, I must face it because I won't be able to undo things.

It doesn't matter how tough we are, trauma always leave us a scar. It follows us home, it changes our live. It messes everybody up. But maybe that's the point. All the pain and the fear and the crap..maybe going through all of that is what keeps us moving forward. It is what pushes us. Maybe we have to get a little messed up before we can step up.

Defeat isn't an option. Not for me. I don't back away from the trouble till the last of it gone. Life threatening is what gets us out of the bed in the morning. We are not easily intimidated. We don't flinch. We don't back down. And we certainly don't surrender. And yes, not for me. I'll fight even I'm all alone.

See the picture?
1. Boooom! Me is crying. Can't help myself from that. It happened !
2. Me is depressed because of what happened. I still can't believe it actually happened.
3. Me is sad. Why did it happen to me?
4. Me is so so angry. 
5. Me acting like everything is OK!
6. Me is thinking to get out from this mess.
7. Me hoping everything will be OK. Hoping for a good thing.
8. Me feels proud. Has done the right thing!
9. Feels great.
10. Chill dude. I have no concerns on the things that happened. Move on.

p/s : When I have some free time, I'll spare some of my time to tell the story that gave me this trauma

Now playing: Fireworks by Katy Perry

3 comments:

  1. bakpo gak mu nih? emo jah aku tengok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apsal emo niii? Btw, tukar my link plsss, its now; http://nttsy.blogspot.com/ Thanks Pakka, will see yah around! loves.

    ReplyDelete