Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Boredom strikes me!

Yaaawn~
Me right now is sooo boring! Why me? Hey you Mr.Boring don't come near me. I don't like you at all. I don't want you right now. I asked for something else and why you are the one who came to me? Life doesn't have to be like this.

I'm not gonna sit in my room with my deadly-silent-nerd roommate all day long. Oh my god! He doesn't talk to me at all! ''Can I switch off the lights?'' this is the only thing that he spoke. Actually he asked. Not spoke. The presence of my roommate is one of the major factor of my boredom. Actually, he is not that bad at all . He's nice and polite. He's just always with his super-thick books. Everyday, everytime. And I don't like it because I have a roommate not a mannequin or robot or something. You should speak or at least make a sound. I can only hear my voice or my laughter in my room. It's like living in an empty room alone.

And everytime I try to look for something to get out from this stupid boredom, there is always nothing for a resolution. OMG! I'm going crazy. I need my 3 crazy bestfriends! They make me laugh all the time with their stupid stories and their lame foolishness. HAHAHAHA. I miss that. They are sooo not available for me. When can I meet you guys huh? One of you is not here. Far away from me living in the desert with camels. HAHAHAHA. The other one is busy with his exam and will fly to UK. The other one? He is sooo stupid and the dumb one. People trying to get out from problems but he seek for those. This is why I called him 'Major Disaster'. Arghhhh. They are so not for me right now. It's boring and I am overwhelmed by this which makes me a loser. ¯\_(-_-)_/¯  

Someone pleaseee take me somewhere. Movies? Shopping? Anything..? Please please please please...

Now playing:  Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold

4 comments:

  1. hola..nice one...but kiiinda hard to read whwn the color of ur text gets mixed up with the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hariz: No way!
    SitiFatirah: Hahahaha. I wanna chang the background, but im kinda lazy right now.
    Ungku: Jom!

    ReplyDelete