Friday, January 28, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ohhyeah ooohhhyeahhh.
What a day. Look at the sky. I'm home fellas! The view is totally different. I can smell the difference. See? This is why I love coming back home!~ Wuhuuuu. I can lie on my bed. Take a hot shower. Ahhhh. It's rejuvenating and refreshing.

I can watch my mom nagging, I can kick my little brother's ass. Yeah! I like it~ HAHAHAHA. I meant it in a good way. Anyway, here in Kelantan, the wind so freaking cold and strong! When I was riding my bicycle, I feel like I was in the water. Some kind of wavy movement! Yeah!! I'm trying to maintain my balance while the wind is soo damn strong and nearly got me fall from the bicycle. =.=''

One thing that I don't like being at home right now is...there are sooo many mosquitoes. They bite! They suck blood! Like vampire. Ouchhh. T.T  The little tiny red round spots are everywhere! My feet, my hands, my cheek, even at my butt!! WTF !! I'm being sexually harassed by mosquitoes!! Nooooooo!!

Ahh, forget it. Everything is perfect here. Not to mention the foods. They are soo fucking delicious and scrumptious. Emmmphh! If I don't stop eating, I can die!

Last but not least, Say hi to this handsome guy named Chris Daughtry. Everytime I got home, I play this song so many time. The title is HOME. The lyric is soo perfect. Good job Daughtry. That is why I am your biggest fan ever! [I'm totally gay just because of you!! HAHAHA]
Okay okay okay. Let's hear Mr. Handsome singing! Make sure you play this song or I will kill you! :D 

Home by Daughtry


Go find the lyrics! Lets sing together. Lalalala ♫ ♪...

No comments:

Post a Comment