Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Oh no!

When I watch Grey's Anatomy, House, I fell in love with doctor.
Their touch can heal people. Awesome!

When I watch anything related to superheroes like X-Men, I fell in love with them.
They have powers!! I want one!
The good one saves the earth. The bad one gives disasters. Pow.pow.pow. FIGHT!

When I watch CSI, Hawaii Five-O, I fell in love with the police.
Defending the law, stop crimes, yeah! gunshot! woahhh~

When I watch Glee, I fell in love with the singers.
The songs that they sing express all of the feeling that lingers in our mind. I'm free !

Wow! I can fall in love with anyone!
OMG!
I'm crazy! I have to stop watching movies and dramas.
This things are really really great in affecting me!

Now Playing: It's Not Over by Daughtry

No comments:

Post a Comment