Sunday, December 26, 2010

Cupcakes!

Since there is no one wants to bake cupcakes for me, I have to bake it on my own.
Oh no, it's tiresome.
Preparing all of the cupcake's stuffs.
With this runny nose, I'm sooo totally allergic to the flour.

You know what, I'm out of the ingredients.
Why does all of the ingredients are all finished? =.=''
All I can see in the dry kitchen was self-rising flour. No eggs, no fruits, no butter, no castor sugar, no vanilla extract, no fresh milk.
I have to go out and buy all of them. Poor me T.T

Now everything is here!
Owh yeah, I'm gonna bake vanilla cupcakes with apple inside and chocolate cupcakes!
With this cupcakes, im gonna fully recovered from this annoying fever.
Fever! You make my life miserable!
vzoooooom.grugrug.pap.pap.pup [ the sound of electric mixer ]
As, I want to turn off the electric mixer.
.shing.!
It stops by itself. ''Huh?'' Hey!! what the hell is wrong with you.
My brother said I'm crazy.
And a minute after that, the XBox 360 turn off by itself too.
''Hoiii..why youuu!!'' my brother shout at the XBox. And now, he is crazy.
HAHAHAHAHA.
I have to beat the mixture manually.  -.-''
This is the best part.
I put the mixture on the pre-heated oven. As I turned 360°, ''puffff''
The power went off!! OMG! What should I do?? Where should I bake this cupcakes! NOOOOO!
Now I know, all off the electrical supply in my house went off! There is no generator! No power backup!
My cupcake is going to be a disaster and grotesque! 
Steam the cake? Is it possible? Hell no. Should I bake it in microwaves? But no powers.
Bad day. No cupcakes. No power. No hot shower. This is just great! Wow!

Mom: You should ask your friend that live nearby. Ask them to bake it for you.
Me: Yeah! I totally forgot about it. Mira is at her home now!

Mira just saved me from this super-great disaster.
I went to her house and use her oven.
Yehaaaa!
But I have to sacrifice 4 cupcakes and give it to her. sob.sob.sob.
Thanks Mira. My cupcakes are soo freaking hot and sexy! Owh yeah baby, I wanna eat yaaaa!


Now Playing: Thank You Allah by Maher Zain

4 comments: