Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It Wont Stop Raining!

I've been watching the rain since I came back from KL.  =.=''
It's always raining outside.
It's cold,boring and sleepy
Yeah, it's right. You'll catch a cold when you go out without covering your head from the rain.
HAAACHHHUUUUMPH..
ahhhhh..
And now, im sneezing all the time.
With a runny nose, it's tiring you know.

What should I do huh?
I cant go out.
I cant jog outside!! What is the use of buying all of the running shoes and all the attire for jogging??
Arghh

There's one thing that I dont like about rain.
It gives me cold feet.
It is not like my feet are cold or something.
I'm loosing my enthusiasm and courage.
Maybe it's just me.
Rain sometimes give me a bad mood and it brings all of the previous memories whether it is good or not.
I just dont like thinking about the past. Who loves it? Especially when it comes to the worst thing ever.  -.-''

Good thing about rain is, you can play outside and enjoy the rain
YEAH!
Dancing in the rain? Sounds cool right? Hehe..
And sing Rihanna's song - Umbrella and Frank Sinatra's song - Singing in the Rain.
Just like in GLEE!

'' You can stand under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)  ''

'' I’m singin’ in the rain
It's raining heavily.. T.T
Just singin’ in the rain
What a glorious feeling
and I’m happy again.
I’m laughing at clouds.
So dark , up above ,
The sun’s in my heart
And i’m ready for love. ''

What a day,
And Mr. So-Cold-Boring-Rain, please stop raining for awhile. It's cold !

Now Playing: Grenade by Bruno Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment