Monday, March 7, 2011

Zulfakar's day. It means My Birthday!

5th March. This is the date that I was born. So this is my birthday.
Well, believe it or not, this year I also got pranked. Damn it. I fell for it.

When I was at Dayat's home to pick him up to make our way back to KL, guess what? His mom came out and bring a cake for me. Happy Birthday Pakka. Wow! That was great and speechless. We ate the cake and have a chitchat for awhile. It made my journey back to KL with full of smiles and joy. Thanks to Hidayat's family. =)

Anyway,
When I arrived here at UM, I thought that I will never got pranked. Too bad, it happened. HAHAHAHA

Actually, about the prank, it came across my mind. ''Maybe I'll get prank. Or maybe not.''
It's already dark outside when I step my feet on this ugly 12th college. Erghhh.
I called Cha and Nusi. Both of them are not in their room. ''Shit, maybe they are planning something on me.'' M-A-Y-B-E! ''Don't get overwhelmed Pakka. It's late already, both of them are at different places. So, it's too late to be pranked.''

Cha: Owh, Aku tengah lepak ngan kawan aku. Kul 10.30 nanti aku balik lah.
Nusi: Aku kat Bangi.

This is what I was told. So, I believed it. I'm alone in my room. Haikal is at home in Kelantan. Jerry? I don't know where he is. BUZZ. Anis PM me at the FB chatbox. I went to 3rd college to meet him. We went to Kerinchi to buy oblong, together with Malin, Pokmie and Faiz. It was his treat. FYI, I asked everyone to treat me just because it is my birthday. Ohhhh no, what happened to me? I am sooo terrible. I should be ashamed of myself for asking people to treat me. But it's good. You can get free foods. I wish that everyday is my birthday. =)

I stick myself at 3rd college, having some chitchat with the boys. And Anis, as always, he forgot where did he put his keys. He left it in my car. So we go out back to my car and there it is. Exactly in my car at the front seat. As I parked my car, I saw Nusi and Cha heading to the 7th college.

Me: Bukan ke tuh Nusi ngan Cha? Ape diorang buat kat sini?
Anis: Tak tau lah. Buat assignment TITAS kot? Bukan ke korang satu group ke?
Me: Ye ke? Tapi tak call aku pon?
Anis: Lepas ni diorang call laa tuh. Tak pon, diorang buat assignment diorang kot. Tak terlibat ngan kau.
Me: Okay.

Seriously, my back and my whole body is sooo freaking tired and numb. And I'm so sleepy. I ate 1 beef oblong and 1 beef burger. That really got me stuck on Mubarak's bed like a Snorlax. Suddenly, Jannah called me.

Jannah: Pakka, boleh datang 7th tak sekarang? Aku nak kasi softcopy yang Azlin mintak tuh.
Me: Huh? Bila?
Jannah: Ko kat mana? Datang sekarang ah.
Me: Aku kat 3rd. Nanti aku pegi.

Anis: Aku pon nak jumpa Jannah la.

Okay. Good. I'm too tired to walk. I asked Anis to take me to 7th with his scooter. And yes, no one was there. Where is Jannah. Ring ring ring. My phone rang. '' Datang 4th laaaa, si Fatin nih lapar sangat dah. Tak tahan dah katanye.'' Okay. Fine =.=''. Thank god we went there by scooter. Anis made his way to 4th college.

As I turned my face to the right side, there she was. Smiling. Fatin is holding a cake. I can see some boys and girls back there. They are Boboy, Arep, Nusi, Cha, Iqbal, Bi'e, Anis, Jannah, Shak, Fatin and Aina. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAKKA!! Awwwwww. So sweet guys. It was Chocolate Indulgence. That was my all time favorite cake. This people know what I like. Cool! ''Potong kek, potong kek.''

'Yes, there's no prank for me.' That is what my inner-self thought was. I cut the cake happily. I don't know what to say because I didn't expect this. It's near to 12 o'clock already. '' Suap laa untuk kitorang. '' As I did that to Cha, he held me tightly and there you go! That was it. That was the moment where I got myself dirtied. I don't know who poured the kicap and sunquick on me. Yucks. I cannot stand the smell. This are the worst combination ever. Eventhough it just soysauce and Sunquick, the smell is sooo unbelievably disgusting.

Oh no! There's something wrong with my throat. I puked! The cake, the oblong and the burger that I ate just now came out of my mouth. Euwwwww. This is outstanding. I turned back and I saw Arep. I thought that he brought me a towel or something. ''Crack'' Shit. He cracked an egg on my head. That was evil. >.<

I stop thinking for awhile. Sunquick? Soysauce? Egg? What the fuckkk!! Mother Earth! Help me! All of those things are already expired! The sunquick and the soysauce are way beyond expired. I bought that last year during the Ramadhan! The egg? I bought that 1 1/2 months ago. Shit! That's why everything smells like crap. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! The worst thing is, I wear my Burberry short-pants. Ohhh noooo!! It's all over me. But it's okay. This one is forgivable. It's my birthday. Eventhough it stains, it means something and that is what I called reminders of how I got pranked for my 20th birthday.

You guys, I'll get my revenge. Just wait and see! I will. When it comes to birthday, do not trust anyone. NO ONE! 4 years you know. 4 effin years. For 4 years, I never miss the prank. You got me guys. And yes, I enjoyed it. Thanks dudes. ;D

Now playing: Hey, Soul Sister by Train

No comments:

Post a Comment